“Today’s pace of life often leaves little room for relaxation and perhaps the thought of going for a drive for pleasure doesn’t enter the mind as often as it used to. Good though modern cars are, they often lack that elusive character that made driving fun.”
See us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Roaring30s
Thanks to Boconnoc House for the use of their wonderful wedding location for many of our photographs
Roaring 30s Automobiles is based in Cornwall offering the very finest 1930s style wedding transport – recreating the days of the Great Gatsby. We believe that we offer what is possibly the best wedding car service available today.
We offer our beautiful motor cars exclusively for weddings. To arrive and travel in one of our cars makes a head turning statement.
Our beautiful hand built Beauford motor cars have been designed to recreate a bygone era – an age of elegance. Our Beauford wedding cars are replicas of the 1930 Grand Tourer. The style and beauty of the Edwardian (VIII) age with the comfort and reliability of a 21st century automobile.
Our drivers are impeccably dressed in their Edwardian chauffeurs’ uniform and offer a level of service that would be at home with the finest Edwardian families. We believe that our chauffeurs’ are the smartest in the business – they both look part; they act the part; in fact, your wedding car Maitre d’. All this from from an era when service really meant service.
Our chauffeur will provide the perfect ‘after service’ including a complimentary bottle of Champagne to help you celebrate with style. Sit in the car, glass in hand for that special after service photo opportunity.
If you are interested in our Beauford car hire, why not call us to make an appointment to view ‘the very best’ before you book? We look forward to seeing you.
Areas of the south west covered
Wedding Cars Cornwall
- St Austell
- St Ives
- St Mawes
- Lizard to Lands End
Wedding Cars Devon
- Newton Abbot
The Beauford Service for Weddings:
- We believe that we offer the very best customer service available
- An all inclusive price with no hidden extras
- An image of a bygone era
- A 1930 style long bodied open tourer
- Beautifully presented, highly polished automobile.
- Convertable with a full hood – just in case of showers.
- In gleaming ‘Old English’ white and Pulman cream.
- Full leather upholstery for added comfort.
- Ribbons and flowers to complement your outfit.
- A chauffeur in an immaculate period uniform
- A complimentary bottle’ of French Champagne after the service